2010. április 3., szombat

the all seeing eye




So well, long time no post here a few things happened last month both bad and a few good things... We are/were busy with Sunstroke, rehearsing a lot, our next gig will be at the mighty, cult place called Graffiti. (together with Burial and Enemy).
It was a true underground pub in the 80's here, such acts like Korai Öröm, Másfél, Tankcsapda, Galopping Coroners (they weren't that popular in these years I must say) played shows and so did local bands, like Enemy Efforts, Diafragma, Sunstroke, etc.
I remember I was a little kid my dad took me there, I was just wondering. (he played snooker with his friends) It was like something began to bloom but faded into nothingness as the years passed... There was no hope, the place ended up as a cheap hotel and underground music went back to dark basements and hot tar topped garages. Fuck, I could talk much more about the situation we had, but for now there is a little light at the end of the tunnel and this light shines so bright, this light shines tonight...